Brightwell Aquatics Replenish is the advanced trace & minor element supplement for the marine aquarium / reef tank. With its unique formulation it replaces trace and minor elements used by fishes, corals, macroalgae, and which are lost through chemical filtration (protein skimming and use of filtration media such as resins and activated carbon).
BRIGHTWELL Replenish - Liquid Trace & Minor Element Supplement 250ml / 500ml
- Provides 29 minor and trace minerals, all present in natural seawater ratios.
- Does not contain minor or trace elements not expressly known to be utilized by marine organisms or take place in chemical interactions.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- Basic: Shake product well before using.
- Add ½ ml (~10 drops) of product per 75 L of aquarium water every other day. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 9.464 L.
- Advanced: With the exceptions of iodine and iron, there are no hobbyist-grade test kits that provide reliable measurements of the concentrations of many minor and trace elements present in marine aquaria. It's therefore not possible to chemically determine exactly how much of a trace and minor element supplement to dose; rather, you must rely on the appearance of the livestock to make that determination.
- We encourage new users of this product to dose 1 ml per 37.8 L weekly for the first four weeks of use; this corresponds to dosing 0.14 ml (~3 drops) per 37.8 L each day. Then, gradually increase the weekly dosage to 2 ml per 37.8 L over the following four weeks and maintain this dosage.
- Starting at a low dosage will not cause any harm to the livestock, and will enable you to notice subtle changes in the appearance of the system that indicate the effectiveness and need for the product.
- Daily dosing maintains more stable concentrations (and a more natural environment) than dosing weekly, in which the concentration of elements spikes just after dosing and then gradually decreases throughout the course of the week.
- Though trace elements are essential in reef and fish-only aquaria, the gross overdosing of a trace element supplement can be harmful to aquarium inhabitants. Minor and trace elements are made unavailable in marine aquaria largely by adsorption to particulate organic matter (POM); therefore, it is recommended that protein skimming and other means of POM removal from the aquarium be in operation at all times.
Replenish provides only those minor and trace elements found by oceanographers to exhibit non-conservative behavior in seawater (meaning that they are depleted by biological and chemical reactions taking place within the photic zone) and that are safe for human handling. Elements are present in natural seawater ratios (i.e. the ratios in which they are present in seawater). Since they are not depleted by biological nor chemical interactions, no minor or trace elements that are not expressly needed by aquatic organisms are present in this product; this includes unnecessary elements such as lithium, rubidium, and molybdenum.
Of the detectable elements in seawater, 11 are minor elements and 52 are trace elements. Between the two groups, at least 13 elements appear to be expressly-required for the growth of primary producers such as algae, and an additional 18 are either incorporated into living tissue/skeletal material or undergo chemical interactions that cause their depletion in surface waters. These elements are important to a number of enzymatic and vitamin-synthesis reactions for plants and animals alike; additionally, they influence pigmentation, and therefore coloration, of various organisms. Iron is utilized in the production of chloroplasts; it is very important to photosynthetic organisms such as phytoplankton, micro- and macroalgae, coralline algae, and zooxanthellae. Although iodine is a minor element, it is taken up by algae and aquatic plants more rapidly than other minor elements, and is not included in this product, but rather in separate supplements.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Zinc (min) 0.061 mg/oz.; Iron (min) 0.0063 mg/oz.; Manganese 0.00344 mg/oz.; (min)
Cobalt (min) 0.000344 mg/oz.
Purified water, Salts of Barium, Vanadium, Zinc, Nickel, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Hafnium, Cobalt, Lanthanum, Neodymium, Cerium, Silver, Dysprosium, Gadolinium, Ytterbium, Erbium, Scandium, Samarium , Praseodymium, Holmium, Lutetium, Terbium, Europium, and Thulium
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want you to be fully happy with your new macroalgae addition. Therefore we offer you a hassle free Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% happy with the macroalgae you have received on arrival we will refund you the full money back. *1
We even will cover the return costs. The refund will be offered after we arrived and checked the returned marine algae.
*1 = Valid for UK Orders only, please see our Terms for EU orders HERE
PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEE
We offer for sale macroalgae from our mature macroalgae mother colonies in a premium quality & 100% healthy within the UK and EU.
All live algae species are sustainably grown in the UK.
All macroalgae will be well protected when posted to you to ensure that it will arrive in the best condition at yours.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We won't be beaten on the premium quality of our live algae cultures, and surely not on the price either!
Have you seen the same macroalgae somewhere else cheaper?
Please just send us a message HERE and we will check your request within 24 hours ( working days only ).
When we can match the other price we will send you a discounted offer which will be valid for the next 7 days after receiving our email.
This offer will be just valid for purchases using the same email address provided before.
The price match offer is only valid for identical, same size/amount and available macroalgae species.
As a proud UK based tax paying business, we don't price match any offers against auction sites or from private sellers.
The price match offer is just valid for UK deliveries. We reserve the right to refuse a price match request.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Your Livealgae UK
Great Product :)0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
After an algae outbreak, I was worried all the important nutrients had been stripped out and taken up by hair algae, I run a ULM system so I only do water changes when absolutely necessary to save on buying bags of salt. This helped replenish the trace elements in tank