Terms of Service
OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST QUALITY POSSIBLE!
- We carefully protect and post the algae water sealed in a postage box. Usually, we post the algae submersed in some water, heat sealed and carefully protected in small boxes which will fit most letterboxes so there is no need to stay at home but we offer you as well a tracked express delivery option which you can choose at the checkout. Further details you can find in our DELIVERY TERMS
The macro algae will be posted to you Monday - Wednesday morning so that it won't get stuck too long in the delivery process and we can provide you with fresh and healthy algae specimens. If you have any special delivery days in mind please let us know.
To ensure a safe delivery process the free delivery option comes with a 2D barcode, which allows us to track the parcel for you.
The Express Delivery option will include a tracking code for you which will be provided by a separate email.
- We go do our best to quarantine, treat and remove any unwanted hitchhikers, parasites etc from our macro algae. But we can not guarantee that the algae are completely free of anything unwanted. This is simply because that sometimes eggs, spores, etc can remain viable but not visible and hitchhikers can still stay hidden in dense algae structures, despite our strict quarantine efforts.
We highly recommend therefore that you properly quarantine anything new before adding it to your marine tank.
WE OFFER FOR THE UK DELIVERY OF OUR MACRO ALGAE VARIOUS POSTING OPTIONS:
1) The Standard Delivery via Royal Mail First Class which takes normally around 1-2 working days ( because of the current Covid 19 virus this may take at the moment 3+ working days and by using this service we can not provide a Live Arrival Guarantee therefore )
2) UPS Express Delivery, which takes normally between 1-2 working days.
3) Royal Mail Guaranteed Next day delivery ( due to covid 19 does not guarantee a next day delivery unfortunately at the moment! )
You can choose the posting option during the checkout, where you will find the actual costs as well.
Further details you can find in our DELIVERY TERMS
EU Orders ( Not within the UK )
WE OFFER FOR THE EU DELIVERY OF OUR MACRO ALGAE TWO POSTING OPTIONS:
1) The Standard Delivery via Royal Mail International Service which takes normally around 4-8 working days ( because of the current cold weather conditions this posting option is at the moment suspended )
2) The EU Express Delivery, which takes normally between 1-4 working days, but will vary depending where you live.
You can choose the option during the checkout, where you will find the actual costs as well.
Further details you can find in our DELIVERY TERMS
Please be advised that orders to the EU ( Outside the UK ) will be just posted out every Monday morning.
This will give the marine algae the best chance to arrive fast at yours.
Therefore any posting within the EU ( outside the UK ) would be fully at your own risk.
We can not replace any algae which diminished in transit.
Please check before you order if there are any algae you are not allowed to import to your country, as we can not be held responsible for this and any problems which might occur with this, like for example a stopped delivery in transit.
OUR GUARANTEE PROMISES
We want you to be fully happy with your new algae addition. Therefore we offer you a hassle-free Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% happy with the macroalgae you received on arrival we will refund you the full money back *1.
The refund will be offered after we have received and checked the returned algae.
*1 = Valid for UK Orders only, please see our Terms for EU orders HERE
- You must advise us within 12 hours of taking delivery that you suspect a problem or when you are not fully happy with the algae you have received.
- We can just accept returns of unopened and original sealed macro algae species, as after adding them to your aquarium environment it is out of our control, as the water parameters can be just too different.
- You have to post the algae back to us with Royal Mail First Class Signed for to us within 48 hours of taking delivery.
- Please note that we can not accept any responsibility when you add the algae to your tank. We will do our best to provide you with all the information necessary to keep the algae successfully in your tank, but sometimes water conditions and the light used may not provide the right environment for the algae.
- Our Full Satisfaction Guarantee includes our Alive Arrival Guarantee. To qualify for it you must have an accessible standard letterbox for First Class Royal Mail deliveries or be home at the time the package is delivered when UPS, Royal Mail Guaranteed Delivery or Royal Mail First Class parcel delivery has been chosen, or discuss with us prior to shipment that you will not be home and the package will be left somewhere.
Of course we prefer to settle disputes through communication, any lawsuit arising from the use of this website, our products, advice, or services must be filed with a court within 25 km of Leeds, West Yorkshire. You agree by using this website, our services, our advice, or our products that jurisdiction is proper for all purposes in the county of West Yorkshire , UK, and that jurisdiction would be improper elsewhere.
01.07.2020 Livealgae UK