Marine Macro Algae Delivery within the UK
We post all items fast & free via Royal Mail First Class.
All orders will be posted within 2 working days ( Monday - Thursday ).
Should there be an unforeseen delay or if we need to arrange a delivery with you we will contact you by email.
Our aim is to provide you with the best quality possible!
Marine Macro Algae Delivery within the EU
We post all items within the EU offering the Standard Delivery and the Express Delivery.
All international macro algae orders will be posted only Monday morning to ensure a speedy delivery.
Please read more about international deliveries HERE
We carefully protect and post the algae wet wrapped & sealed in a small postage box. which will fit most letterboxes.
So normally there is no need for you to stay at home.
Just when you order a few species at once, or if you order the very delicate macroalgae Blue Ochtodes we will post them in larger parcel boxes for the best protection to you. In this case, we will contact you, to arrange a delivery day, to ensure that you receive the algae in the best condition possible.
- All algae will be posted to you Monday - Thursday morning so that it won't get stuck too long in transit and to provide you fresh and healthy macro algae specimens.
- To ensure a safe delivery process we post them free of charge with 2D barcodes, which allows us to track the parcel for you.
- If there is for any reason a delay with an order item we will contact you by phone or email to discuss.
Delivery problems / DOA Procedure
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Therefore we offer you a hassle free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% Happy with your purchase on arrival we will refund you the full money back.
You just have to cover the return postage costs. The refund will be offered after we arrived and checked the return item.
- When a signed for delivery was arranged, someone must have been available to take delivery and sign for your items on the first delivery attempt.
- You must advise us within 12 hours of taking delivery that you suspect a problem or you when you are not fully happy with the algae you received.
- You have to post the algae back to us with Royal Mail First Class within 24 hours of taking delivery.
- Please note that we can't accept any responsibility when you add the algae to your tank. We will do our best to provide you all the information necessary to keep the algae successfully in your tank, but sometimes water conditions and the light used may not provide the right environment for the algae.