Marine Macro Algae Delivery within the UK
We offer two posting options for deliveries within the UK:
1) Free posting via Royal Mail First Class
Normally 1-2 working days delivery time but due to the Covid 19 virus the delivery times for Royal Mail First Class may take longer than 3 working days currently. We therefore highly recommend to choose the express option as due to the possible delays we can not offer our Full Satisfaction Guarantee for this delivery method at the moment.
This posting option will include a safe water sealed and padded packaging in a small letter size parcel which will fit most letterboxes.
Due to the size of it though we can not add a heat pack to this.
As it will fit most letterboxes there is no need to stay at home to receive. It will not include a tracking code but Royal Mails provides a confirmation of the delivery.
2) Posting via Express Courier
The delivery time will take 1-2 working days. We will provide you a tracking code so you will know exactly where your parcel is. Someone will need to stay at home to receive it on the first delivery try to not void the Satisfaction Guarantee.
Your macro algae will be posted as a weather protected parcel including when necessary a 40 hrs heat pack to assure the safe arrival even in cold weather periods.
We aim to post out all orders within 1-2 working days ( Monday - Thursday morning ).
Should there be an unforeseen delay or if we need to arrange a delivery with you we will contact you by email.
Our aim is to provide you with the best quality macro algae possible!
Marine Macro Algae Delivery within the EU (outside UK)
We post all items within the EU offering the Standard Delivery and the Express Delivery, please choose at the checkout the option you prefer. Please have in mind that the standard EU delivery may take between 4-8 working days, which means that it can affect the quality of the macroalgae. A much safer option is the express delivery, which we highly recommend.
All international macro algae orders will be posted only Monday morning to ensure a speedy delivery.
Please read about our special terms for EU orders HERE
We carefully protect and post the algae wet wrapped & sealed in a small postage box. which will fit most letterboxes.
So normally there is no need for you to stay at home. Just when you order a few species at once we will post them in larger parcel boxes for the best protection to you. In this case, we will contact you, to arrange a delivery day, to ensure that you receive the algae in the best condition possible.
- To ensure a safe delivery process we post them free of charge with 2D barcodes, which allows us to track the parcel for you.
- If there is for any reason a delay with an order item we will contact you by phone or email to discuss.
Delivery problems / DOA Procedure
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Therefore we offer you a hassle free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% Happy with your purchase on arrival we will refund you the full money back. *1
We even cover the return postage costs for you unfortunately any additional costs can't be refunded.
The refund will be offered after we have received and checked the returned item.
*1 = Valid for UK Orders only, please see our Terms for EU orders HERE
- When a signed for delivery was arranged, someone must have been available to take delivery and sign for your items on the first delivery attempt.
- You must advise us within 12 hours of taking delivery that you suspect a problem or when you are not fully happy with the algae you have received.
- You have to post the algae back to us with Royal Mail First Class Signed for to us within 48 hours of taking delivery.
We will refund you the money for this once received the order back.
- Please note that we can't accept any responsibility when you add the algae to your tank. We will do our best to provide you with all the information necessary to keep the algae successfully in your tank, but sometimes water conditions and the light used may not provide the right environment for the algae.