Brightwell Aquatics Florin pH- safely decreases pH in the planted freshwater & marine aquarium, where for example macroalgae has increased the pH too much. Gradually decreases alkalinity ("carbonate hardness") of the aquarium water. Contains no phosphate or nitrate.
BRIGHTWELL Florin pH- / PH Minus 250ml / 500ml
Do not add Florin pH- to an aquarium without first determining pH and alkalinity with an accurate meter or test kit.
Shake bottle before each use. Read entire instructions before proceeding.
- Add up to 1 ml Florin pH- per 37.9 L in system every two hours until pH has decreased and stabilized at or near the desired level; note that the rate of water circulation in the aquarium will impact the speed with which the active ingredients alter the pH of the system (faster circulation will decrease the time required for pH to change), and that pH stabilization may take up to 24 hours in extreme cases (it is far more likely to stabilize in less than 2 hours, however).
- Do not enact changes in pH of greater than 0.1 per 30 minutes.
- As Florin pH- is added to the system, alkalinity will decrease, causing pH to become less-stable and eventually decrease, also.
- In alkaline water conditions, it is common for pH to decrease temporarily and then increase slightly following addition of Florin pH-; this is simply due to interaction between the active components and the buffering molecules present in the water, and will gradually lessen as alkalinity decreases. At that point, pH will change easily with addition of Florin pH-, therefore proper caution should be exercised to ensure that pH does not drop below a safe level.
- Consult a reputable reference for alkalinity and pH requirements of the organisms being housed in the aquarium and make adjustments to these parameters as necessary to attain the desired values.
- Alkalinity may be increased through the use of a buffer (such as Brightwell Aquatics Florin Delta KH+); this will stabilize, and potentially slightly increase, pH.
Contains buffered sulfuric acid; contents may be corrosive and/or irritating. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. First Aid: If swallowed: rinse mouth, give water or milk. Do not induce vomiting. In the event of eye or skin contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a physician immediately.
USP-grade Sulfate salts.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want you to be fully happy with your new macroalgae addition. Therefore we offer you a hassle free Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% happy with the macroalgae you have received on arrival we will refund you the full money back. *1
We even will cover the return costs. The refund will be offered after we arrived and checked the returned marine algae.
*1 = Valid for UK Orders only, please see our Terms for EU orders HERE
PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEE
We offer for sale macroalgae from our mature macroalgae mother colonies in a premium quality & 100% healthy within the UK and EU.
All live algae species are sustainably grown in the UK.
All macroalgae will be well protected when posted to you to ensure that it will arrive in the best condition at yours.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We won't be beaten on the premium quality of our live algae cultures, and surely not on the price either!
Have you seen the same macroalgae somewhere else cheaper?
Please just send us a message HERE and we will check your request within 24 hours ( working days only ).
When we can match the other price we will send you a discounted offer which will be valid for the next 7 days after receiving our email.
This offer will be just valid for purchases using the same email address provided before.
The price match offer is only valid for identical, same size/amount and available macroalgae species.
As a proud UK based tax paying business, we don't price match any offers against auction sites or from private sellers.
The price match offer is just valid for UK deliveries. We reserve the right to refuse a price match request.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Your Livealgae UK