Brightwell Koralle-VM is an unique vitamin and minor and trace element complex for establishing and replacing substances important to marine invertebrates, including corals, clams, and their allies; these substances are particularly important to biological reactions.
Expiry date reached! Hence the discounted price. Shows US Date EXP 041120 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Brightwell Aquatics Koralle-VM 250ml / 500ml
- Does not contain minor or trace elements not expressly known to be utilized by marine organisms or take place in chemical interactions.
- Vitamins are present in ratios found in the tissues of filter-feeding marine invertebrates.
- Minor and trace elements are present in natural seawater ratios.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity ingredients.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- Basic: Shake well before using.
- Add 5 ml (1 capful) per 94.6 L of water in the aquarium system weekly for the first four weeks of use; then, gradually increase the dosage to 10 ml per 94.6 L per week if desired.
- When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 4,732 L.
- Advanced: Shake well before using.
- Begin by adding 5 ml (approximately 40 drops or 1 capful) of Kōralle-VM per 94.6 L of water weekly for the first four weeks of use; this corresponds to adding approximately 4 drops per 94.6 L each day.
- Then, gradually increase the weekly dosage to 10 ml per 94.6 L over the following four weeks and maintain this dosage.
- [Note: if using Koralle-VM in conjunction with Brightwell Aquatics Replenish and/or Vītamarin-M, decrease dosages of those products by 50%.]
- Starting at a low dosage will not cause any harm to the livestock, and will enable you to notice subtle changes in the appearance of the system that indicate the effectiveness and need for the product.
- Daily dosing maintains more stable concentrations (and a more natural environment) than dosing weekly, in which the concentration of elements spikes just after dosing and then gradually decreases throughout the course of the week.
- Vitamins and trace elements are important to biological reactions taking place inside all living organisms, however they are present and required in very low concentrations.
Koralle-VM provides a host of minor and trace elements found by oceanographers to exhibit non-conservative behavior in seawater (meaning that they are depleted by biological and chemical reactions taking place within the photic zone) and that are safe for human handling. Elements are present in natural seawater ratios (i.e. the ratios in which they are present in seawater). Since they are not depleted by biological nor chemical interactions, no minor or trace elements that are not expressly needed by aquatic organisms are present in this product. Additionally, a full-complement of vitamins are present in the same ratios found in the tissues of filter-feeding marine invertebrates, organisms that extract plankton from the surrounding water and gain their nutritional benefit, and which are in turn consumed by many reef inhabitants. This logical blend of vitamins and minerals is of benefit to all marine aquarium inhabitants.
Of the detectable elements in seawater, 11 are minor elements and 52 are trace elements. Between the two groups, at least 13 elements appear to be expressly-required for the growth of primary producers such as algae, and an additional 18 are either incorporated into living tissue/skeletal material or undergo chemical interactions that cause their depletion in surface waters. These elements are important to a number of enzymatic and vitamin-synthesis reactions for plants and animals alike; additionally, they influence pigmentation, and therefore coloration, of various organisms. Iodine, though an important trace element, is not provided by this product but instead appears in a separate supplement as a result of rapid usage relative to other trace and minor elements in marine environments.
Koralle-VM does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area will prolong the activity of the vitamins. Refrigeration will maximize the shelf-life of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Zinc (min) 0.0305 mg/oz.; Iron (min) 0.00315 mg/oz.; Manganese (min) 0.00172 mg/oz.; Vitamin-A Propionate (min): 9.8 IU/oz.; Thiamine (B1) (min): 7.5 mg/oz.; Riboflavin (B2) (min): 7.5 mg/oz.; Niacin (B3) (min): 132.5 mg/oz.; Pantothenic Acid (B5) (min): 19.5 mg/oz.; Pyridoxine (B6) (min): 7.5 mg/oz.; Biotin (B7) (min): 0.4 mcg/oz.; Folic Acid (B9) (min): 1.0 mcg/oz.; Cyanocobalamin (B12) (min): 1.9 mcg/oz.; Ascorbic Acid (C) (min): 180 mg/oz.; Cholecalciferol (D) (min): 780 IU/oz.; Tocopherol (E) (min): 22.8 IU/oz.; Menadione (K) (min): 0.008 mcg/oz.
Purified water, Salts of Barium, Vanadium, Zinc, Nickel, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, and Vitamins: Ascorbic acid, Niacin, dl-a-tocopherol acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin-A propionate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, Biotin, Menadione dimethylpyrimidinol
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want you to be fully happy with your new macroalgae addition. Therefore we offer you a hassle free Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% happy with the macroalgae you have received on arrival we will refund you the full money back. *1
We even will cover the return costs. The refund will be offered after we arrived and checked the returned marine algae.
*1 = Valid for UK Orders only, please see our Terms for EU orders HERE
PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEE
We offer for sale macroalgae from our mature macroalgae mother colonies in a premium quality & 100% healthy within the UK and EU.
All live algae species are sustainably grown in the UK.
All macroalgae will be well protected when posted to you to ensure that it will arrive in the best condition at yours.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We won't be beaten on the premium quality of our live algae cultures, and surely not on the price either!
Have you seen the same macroalgae somewhere else cheaper?
Please just send us a message HERE and we will check your request within 24 hours ( working days only ).
When we can match the other price we will send you a discounted offer which will be valid for the next 7 days after receiving our email.
This offer will be just valid for purchases using the same email address provided before.
The price match offer is only valid for identical, same size/amount and available macroalgae species.
As a proud UK based tax paying business, we don't price match any offers against auction sites or from private sellers.
The price match offer is just valid for UK deliveries. We reserve the right to refuse a price match request.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Your Livealgae UK