Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter Clean 125ml / 250ml / 500ml
Complex system of non-pathogenic microbes and natural enzymes, specifically formulated to clean marine aquarium live rock and decorations.
Professionals use MicrōBacterCLEAN to combat the "ugly stage," that time right after initial cycling when the tank is starting to season.
For best results, use MicrōBacterStart XLM to start the aquarium and then switch to MicrōBacterCLEAN after the initial cycle.
- Natural cleaning action on all aquarium and decoration surfaces.
- Loosening of ugly accumulations of unwanted substances and coatings which makes their removal by scraping and vacuuming much easier.
- Establishment of bacterial colonies that multiply and continue to clean the aquarium
- Prevents much of the ugliness of the "ugly stage," "those months just after the initial cycle"
- Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
- Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate (without having to physically clean or disturb the substrate bed).
- Shake product well before using.
- Mix appropriate volume of MicrōBacterCLEAN (see below) with 250-ml of aquarium water in a clean container prior to addition to aquarium.
- If using a pipette to dispense MicrōBacterCLEAN below water level of container or aquarium, be sure to thoroughly clean pipette with fresh water prior to placing tube back into MicrōBacterCLEAN bottle; failure to do so will contaminate the product.
- Best results may be obtained by adding mixture to external biological filtration system.
- Works particularly well with Xport. Do not add to pump intake port(s).
- Turn protein skimming and UV-sterilization off for a period of 4 hours following addition to aquaria.
- While utilizing MicrōBacterCLEAN continue good maintenance practices such as regular vacuuming, using purified water for additions, and limiting the addition of unnecessary nutrients.
- For normal cleaning and to maintain a clean aquarium: Add 20 ml (4 capfuls) per 94.6 L [≈16 drops per 3.8 )] of aquarium water weekly.
- For problem aquariums or to rapidly accelerate cleaning: Add 30 ml (6 capfuls) per 94.6 L [≈24 drops per 3.8 L] of aquarium water on the first day, then add Add 5 ml (1 capful) per 94.6 L [≈4 drops per 3.8 L] of aquarium water daily for 2 weeks or longer as necessary until desired results are achieved.
- May be used in combination with Brightwell Aquatics® Razor MarineTM. If you use the two, please use MicrōBacterCLEAN first and then wait a few hours before adding Razor MarineTM. This will give the bacteria time to settle into its new environment.
Bacteria work slowly, so full results can take up to 8 to 10 weeks for long neglected systems. If you judge the results based on 3 weeks, you will not realize how well the product is actually doing!
The concentration of dissolved and particulate organic materials in any aquatic environment can have a significant impact on the overall appearance of, as well as the health of organisms residing within, that system. Relatively low-nutrient environments are characterized by high water clarity, lack of unpleasant odors, and absence of unsightly coatings; this is collectively a result of the lack of nitrogen-, phosphorus-, and carbon-based waste available. Aquaria that are relatively rich in available nutrients have characteristics opposite to the afore mentioned, and are typically not desirable because of the resultant appearance of the system and the difficulty of maintaining healthy aquarium inhabitants.
Brightwell Aquatics MicrōBacterCLEAN is a selective complex of extremely effective microbes and enzymes that not only reduce the concentrations of organic nitrogen, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and organic carbon in all marine ecosystems, but make maintenance easy by actually loosening accumulations and coatings.
Notes - It is normal that clumps may form in the product and the product and the aquarium may have an “earthy” smell or smell “off” and the aquarium water could become cloudy and the smell and cloudiness could remain for many hours after using. This is due to the bacteria themselves and is an indication of quality and is the reason it is necessary to shake product well immediately before using.
MicrōBacterCLEAN does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area or refrigeration at 50 deg F will prolong the activity, and maximize the shelf-life of the product. Keep away from heat!
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Purified water, proprietary blend of natural enzymes and non-pathogenic, beneficial microorganisms.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want you to be fully happy with your new macroalgae addition. Therefore we offer you a hassle free Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% happy with the macroalgae you have received on arrival we will refund you the full money back. *1
We even will cover the return costs. The refund will be offered after we arrived and checked the returned marine algae.
*1 = Valid for UK Orders only, please see our Terms for EU orders HERE
PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEE
We offer for sale macroalgae from our mature macroalgae mother colonies in a premium quality & 100% healthy within the UK and EU.
All live algae species are sustainably grown in the UK.
All macroalgae will be well protected when posted to you to ensure that it will arrive in the best condition at yours.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We won't be beaten on the premium quality of our live algae cultures, and surely not on the price either!
Have you seen the same macroalgae somewhere else cheaper?
Please just send us a message HERE and we will check your request within 24 hours ( working days only ).
When we can match the other price we will send you a discounted offer which will be valid for the next 7 days after receiving our email.
This offer will be just valid for purchases using the same email address provided before.
The price match offer is only valid for identical, same size/amount and available macroalgae species.
As a proud UK based tax paying business, we don't price match any offers against auction sites or from private sellers.
The price match offer is just valid for UK deliveries. We reserve the right to refuse a price match request.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Your Livealgae UK